Day 2

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My husband went fishing today. This is nothing new because he goes fishing all the time. He loves fishing about as much as he loves anything else in this world. I am sure our son will grow up to be a fisherman himself. I'm not sure he'll have much choice. =)

When P called me and said he was coming home he asked if I'd come over to his uncles (where he keeps his boat) and take some pictures of his fish. I thought this might be a good opportunity to take a few artistic pictures of dead fish (is that possible?) and so I went. And I did take pictures of the fish, however, his uncle and aunt's house has a nice flower garden as well. I decided that flower pictures might be more visually appealing than dead fish so I choose this as my favorite picture for today.

In truth I'm not very enamored with it. But I didn't really like any of the pictures I took that much - except the ones of my son. BUT since I'm working 8am to 6pm the next three days in a row I am pretty sure the next three days of pictures will be of my son, because, lets face it - he's an easy subject =). Hence the reason I am sharing this one. Hope you may like it better then me.


~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~